To our customers and community members:
Gray Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to the safety and well-being of our community. This enduring value guides us as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Rest assured, we are making every attempt to continue business as usual, while also maintaining our company’s commitment to protect the health and safety of our customers and our employees and their families. With that, you can call Gray Heating & Air Conditioning with confidence in knowing that:
- We are taking every precaution to keep our office, our equipment and our vehicles clean and sanitized.
- We are keeping human contact to a minimum, employing virtual meetings and work-from-home capabilities where possible.
- Any employee who is ill or caring for a sick family member is required to stay home.
- We are closely following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- The sales reps and techs servicing our customers are equipped with hand wipes and sanitizer and are required to wash hands before and after appointments.
When working with Gray Heating & Air Conditioning, here are some things you can expect:
- Please don’t be alarmed or offended if we ask you if anyone in your home or business is ill or has visited high-risk virus areas; we simply need to protect our workers and their families. In fact, we ask that you let us know this in advance.
- Please understand that we have adopted a “no handshake policy.”
- Please be patient. We are making every attempt to meet our customers’ needs; however, you may experience slight delays in service calls in the event we need to operate with reduced numbers in staff/techs.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. Obviously, this is a quickly evolving situation, and we are adapting our responses as needed. Stay tuned to our website grayrefrigeration.com for ongoing updates.
We have always prided ourselves at being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees, and – now more than ever – we’re reinforcing that commitment. Please call our office with any questions or concerns at 915.544.1566 in El Paso, and 575.523.2665 in Las Cruces.
HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
A Tradition of Heating & Air Conditioning Excellence
proudly serving el paso and las cruces
PREMIUM CUSTOMIZED SERVICE:
THAT'S THE GRAY WAY.
Residential and commercial HVAC service when and where you need it.
We recommend maintenance appointments for your HVAC system once a year for heat and once a year for air conditioning to keep your system in best shape. Maintenance appointments with Gray technicians make sure your motor, housing, coils, filters, and housing are all functioning to their best abilities.
We’d love to make an appointment with one of our HVAC experts in order to check your space’s environment, size, and heating and cooling needs. Call (915)544-1566 today for an appointment!
There are lots of ways to lower your energy bills! Try these tips:
- Try a programmable thermostat to avoid wasting heat and air conditioning while you’re out of the house.
- Making sure your home has properly sealed windows, doors, and ducts keeps your air temperature more consistent and will ensure your HVAC system won’t have to work quite so hard.
- Bi-annual HVAC maintenance will make sure your system is running with as much energy efficiency as possible.
- Using Energy Star highly rated equipment ensures that your appliances are performing well and saving energy. Ask us how we can help upgrade your home or business to save energy, the environment, and money on your energy bill.
Symptoms of an HVAC system in need of an update are constant repairs and an inability to heat and cool your home properly. An HVAC system 15 years or older can’t operate as efficiently and may cost you more overall.
Turn to El Paso's most recommended
We're your trusted member of the Better Business Bureau and factory authorized Carrier dealer for all of your HVAC needs. Certified NATE.
No matter your plumbing and HVAC needs, Gray has your back.
Gray Heating & Air Conditioning works on all makes and models of furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps. For repairs it is billed on a time and materials basis with payment due at the time of service. A 1 hour minimum labor charge is assessed for all calls.
From drain and pipe services to water heater services to kitchen and bathroom fixtures, Gray Heating & Air Conditioning has decades of plumbing expertise to provide you with the service you need.
Gray Heating & Air Conditioning installs air conditioner split systems, roof top package units, heat pumps, ductless split systems, furnaces, evaporative coolers, and exhaust fans. Gray Heating & Air Conditioning provides free estimates on all upgrades, replacements, or new installations of HVAC equipment.
Gray Heating & Air Conditioning offers preventive maintenance agreements. Have your system tuned up and then kept in good operating condition.
We are committed to providing our customers with quality installation and service—40 years plus of the care of small business with the efficiency and quality the larger companies have to offer. We provide our customers with technical expertise in heating, air conditioning / cooling and indoor air quality. Because of our company owners’ engineering backgrounds, our company is dedicated to utilizing the highest heating & air conditioning and air quality technical standards in the industry. We’re Committed to providing quality service and quality products to our customers. We have very capable Installers and Service Techicians who go through regular training to help insure that they can serve you.
When it comes to meeting your indoor comfort needs, you deserve the best equipment and technicians.
You deserve Gray service.
Call us now!
EL PASO OFFICE
LAS CRUCES OFFICE
REQUEST SERVICE OR A QUOTE
Gray is proud to work with Wells Fargo to offer financing solutions for your HVAC services.